Has everyone’s week been as crazy as ours? We have been positively manic preparing to be away from our offices next week. Now that the work day is over, we’re focusing on packing for our trip to Las Vegas on Monday. We are big fans of minimal packing, so we choose our items carefully. Here’s what we’re packing for our short trip.
1. BCBGeneration Faux Leather Skirt. Of course we’re going to Vegas for work…but we do plan to get in a drink or two when we’re done. This skirt is a travel dream – it’s lightweight, will never wrinkle, and absolutely does not show dirt.
2. BCBGeneration Asymmetrical Knit Skirt. Long days at the apparel show make comfort a necessity. This simple knit skirt works with the ankle boots or the flats, and looks great with the slouchy tee (untucked) or the basic tank (tucked in and paired with the wide belt).
3. Rocket Dog Ankle Boots. We will be walking a LOT next week (in fact, we’re going to use the iPhone app Moves to track our steps! Stay tuned.), so comfy shoes are key. These Rocket Dog “Sayla” ankle boots are perfect for the trip; they look cute with skinny jeans, shorts and skirts alike. Pair them with the leather skirt and you can go anywhere in Vegas. [This also gets us out of packing heels! SO BULKY.]
4. BCBGeneration Flowy Top. We love the look of a flowy top and sleek skinny jeans. This top works for day or night, and the pretty lime color adds a nice pop to all these neutrals.
5. Rampage Studded Loafers. Flats are a must – a cinch to pack and easy to walk in. These Rampage “Ludo” gray studded loafers work with the skirt (add the white tank) and the jeans (add the flowy top or the slouchy tee).
- skinnies + slouchy tee + loafers = plane ride there / day 1 of the show
- knit skirt + tank + wide belt + ankle boots = day 2 of the show
- leather skirt + tank + ankle boots = cocktails at the chandelier bar
- skinnies + flowy top + ankle boots = plane ride home
These five pieces work together in multiple ways. All you need to add is a few basics: tank(s), v-neck, skinny jeans and a belt. Throw in our swimsuits and coverups, and we’re good to go! All items are available at Social Statesboro and Dish Statesboro.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram @glitter_blog_xo this weekend as we prepare for the trip!Continue Reading