1. Anthropologie Tasseled Strands Necklace: I’m truly obsessed with this not-so-average bib necklace. And I will admit, it’s already on order. Oops – I couldn’t resist. Mint AND tassels? This adds the perfect pop of color and texture to your favorite summer dress or tank top/shorts combo.
2. BCBGeneration Cutout Bustier Dress: I have several weddings to attend this summer, and I can totally see myself wearing this fun twist on the classic LBD. Pair it with a bright heel and STACKS of bracelets. Call Social Statesboro to purchase and enjoy FREE shipping on your purchase.
3. G.H. Bass & Co. Gwen Loafers: These versatile flats easily take you from day to night. Wear with skinny slacks to work and fun, flirty shorts for happy hour. We all know nude footwear lengthens your legs, ladies.
4. Kate Spade Par For The Course Tote: It’s no secret that I love golf. I grew up going to tournaments and watching my dad and brothers play. Now as I watch Jay play (and dabble a little myself), I really need this tote to accompany me in the cart.
5. Mara Hoffman Luau Bikini: Love at first sight. The color combo and tribal print caught my eye right away, and I’m really feeling the longer, retro-inspired top. It’s so different than the rest of my tops! Time to switch it up.
What is on your wish list this summer? Share with us on Twitter! And stay tuned for L’s “Currently Coveting” list.