$83 – neimanmarcus.com
$53 – neimanmarcus.com
$125 – bloomingdales.com
$145 – nordstrom.com
Happy Thursday, ladies!
1. Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle. I love a leave-in treatment. With uber long hair like mine, it’s pretty much a requirement. This product really has its way with frizz. It’s back-ordered until March 2 for a reason…
2. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips. Yes, this was originally created for new mothers facing sore nipples from breastfeeding. BUT it has gained a rep with London makeup artists as the ultimate lip gloss. I have to agree! Put it on before bed and wake up with super smooth lips.
3. Juicy Couture Couture La La. It’s no secret that L and I love the Juicy perfumes and Couture La La is no exception. This fruity/floral scent is really pretty and not too sweet or too girly. Hmmm, I think it’s time for new full-size bottle….
4. Dermablend™ Smooth Indulgence SPF 20 Concealer. I appreciate a concealer that doesn’t feel heavy or thick. Smooth Indulgence from Dermablend stays in place and gives plenty of coverage without weighing your face down. Highly recommend.
5. Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel SQUARES. What a pleasant surprise! I love these little squares, but won’t ever buy them for myself. Hint, hint. -_-
6. Votivo Mini Candle. I’m pretty sensitive to strong scents, but Red Current by Votivo was quite pleasant!
To join Birchbox, click here.
J + L