If you’re like us, you’re constantly looking for lounge-wear/pajamas that don’t have feet and aren’t plastered with Hello Kitty. Here’s what we’re feeling currently:
What are you ladies lounging in these days? Tweet us!Continue Reading
1. Zara: Sandals With Tassels: Make a statement with these boho chic sandals. Pair with a monochrome white on white look for a perfect pop.
2. Stuart Weitzman: Gladiator Sandal: Stuart Weitzman always says he designs shoes simply to make women happy. We say he succeeded with these gladiators!
3. Sam & Libby: Karina Sandal: We love a good Target/Designer collab. Our long time fave Sam Edelman and his wife Libby released this less-expensive line last month. Couldn’t be cuter.
4. Sam Edelman: Yuri Tribal High Heel: Take it up a notch with these fun, flirty sandals! Gotta love a comfortable chunky heel to take you from the office to happy hour.
5. Valentino: Rockstud T-Strap Pump: Obsessed. Literally obsessed. So versatile you can wear them with skinny jeans and a tee or an evening gown.
6. J. Crew: Collection Bow Pump: Nothing says summer like a pair of preppy, nautical heels. Dress them up or down. Either way, you can’t go wrong.
7. Tory Burch: Marlow Loafer: The silhouette of the season is… the smoking slipper! This simply chic flat is a show stopper.
8. Social Boutique Bow Flats: Everyone needs a nude flat in her summer wardrobe. And at $28, you might as well make it TWO pairs. These are *perfect*.
9. J. Crew Mirror Metallic Oxfords: Absolutely dying over this mirror metallic look. The perfect complement to a pair of jean cutoffs and a white v-neck tee.
What shoes are you feeling this summer? Tweet us! @glitter_blog_xo.Continue Reading
Happy Monday, glitter girls!
J and I had a busy weekend prepping for our trip to Vegas for the MAGIC tradeshow on Tuesday. In addition to our weekend wrap-up, we thought we’d start the week off with our first Glitter Girl feature. First, a few pics from the weekend.
Now, for our very first Glitter Girl.
Once a week-ish, we plan to highlight one of our favorite friends/readers/fellow Glitter Girls with a pic and a brief questionnaire. We’ll feature girls who are living in interesting places (from Atlanta to Alaska) and doing interesting things (from stylish stay-at-home moms to corporate ladder-climbers). We hope you enjoy getting to know The Glitter Life community!
Reagan Daly is the advertising manager of Savannah Media, LLC, which houses Connect Savannah and the Savannah Pennysaver. Reagan is a loyal Social and Dish shopper and we absolutely love her style. She is also the wife of a fabulous man (her words!) and mom to an amazing six year old son.
1. What item or accessory do you wear the most? My liquid metal Sergio Gutierrez bracelet. Love it!
2. What are your three favorite stores (for ANYTHING, online or bricks-and-mortar)? Social & Dish in Statesboro, Georgia (told you!) and Taz in Pawleys Island, South Carolina.
3. Fill in the blank. You would die if anyone followed me on Twitter. (I’m not a big Tweeter.)
4. Your last meal. What is it? Club Sandwich with EXTRA mayo. Yum!
5. What’s your guilty pleasure? Playing the 80’s throwback (90’s comeback) channel on Pandora extra loud and dancing around my house.
Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! We’ll share our packing strategy for a whirlwind 30-hour trip to Vegas tomorrow.
Copyright © 2017 Brooklyn. All rights reserved.