We woke up this past Sunday like it was Christmas morning… Sugar Paper Holiday for Target had ARRIVED. We legit couldn’t get our orders in fast enough. Here are a few of the gift-wrapping goods we scooped, but let’s be honest… we scooped pretty much everything.
Psssst Order today and get 10% off the prices below! 15% off if you order 3 items! Ridiculous…
Now, time to buy presents to wrap! Shouldn’t be a problem…
Here at The Glitter Life, we believe in home improvement, self improvement, wardrobe improvement…life improvement in general. We love the start of a new year – it gives us a little extra push to make some positive changes in our lives.
1. Get organized. Try as we might, we’ve never been able to use the “task” function on our phones effectively. We’re paper people, and we like to check stuff off. We love this pretty to-do list from Sugar Paper, now available here.
3. Develop a signature scent for our homes and our boutiques. We vote for Voluspa Crisp Champagne, now available here.
4. Give more of our time, our money, our talents and our love.
5. Take care of our skin. We each have a Clarisonic, but we aren’t great about using them every day. This year we vow to make them part of our daily routines.
6. Cook. We both like to whip up party appetizers (also here, here, here and here) but it’s rare that we cook weeknight meals. Stay tuned for some healthy, easy recipes you can make any night of the week.
What changes are you making for 2014? Tweet or Instagram us @glitter_blog_xo.
PS – After ringing in the new year separately (check out our instagram for pics), we met up and took some pretty amazing photos. Maybe we should add another resolution to our list: Take one decent photo together in 2014.