$83 – neimanmarcus.com
$53 – neimanmarcus.com
$125 – bloomingdales.com
$145 – nordstrom.com
Our favorite season is among us… SPRING! Fresh blooms, dining al fresco, pastel color palettes, the list goes on.
As we know, with a new season comes a much needed wardrobe refresher. A few pieces we’re starting with:
Ladies. No wardrobe update is complete without new pj’s…
It finally feels like SPRING! Whether you’re headed to a golf tournament (J), hosting an egg hunt (L) or just relaxing with family, this beautiful weather calls for fresh spring threads. These are our top five looks for the next 48 hours.
1. Sophisticated Simplicty. Church and brunch with the family calls for a simple shape in a pretty pastel. Add a metallic clutch and sandals.
2. Classic with a Twist. Repurpose your favorite white button-down by adding a pastel midi skirt and ladylike heels.
3. Just Add Flowers. Spring-ify your favorite dark skinnies with a lightweight floral kimono and bright heels. This look is perfect for meeting up with friends for lunch on Saturday. Check out more casual outfit ideas here.
4. Prints Charming. This playful look works beautifully for a fancy brunch or Easter celebration. Tone down the pattern with a kitten heel or even a cute flat. Bonus points: add a low bun and bright pink lip.
5. Hey, Shorty. We DIE for short sets. Love this patterned one, or you can keep it simple in all-white. Perfect for an afternoon shopping or walking the golf course. Shorts call for a great tan – fake one with our helpful hints!
Whatever your plans, we hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.
To say we’re obsessed with this champs tank is an understatement. Dress it up or dress it down… It just works. Here are 2 ways we’re wearing this adorable piece:
We’re fantasizing about all the new spring trends…but in real life we’re still wearing what we’ve been wearing for the last two months: layers, layers, layers and at least two prints. Here, the bold leopard of the scarf is complimented by the touch of plaid on the sweater.
WOW! Thank you for 2 wonderful, sparkly years! We are so grateful to have all of you as loyal readers and can’t wait to see what the future holds for The Glitter Life. Now, we party.
We think we have safely made it into the Spring/Summer weather zone which means… DRESSES. What better way to complement your favorite frock than with a killer pair of statement earrings? Here are five we’re obsessing over:
How are you girls accessorizing your Spring/Summer looks?