If you’re like us, you really put on the color during spring and summer months. Let’s face it, we live in neutrals the rest of the year (ask L about her black v-neck sweater…)
With all of this color being worn we need a solid, natural manicure to avoid clashing (the horror.) Here are some nude hues we’re feeling:
OPI Do You Take Lei Away?
top of the list for good reason. the perfect nude polish.
Sally Hansen Lush
a nude hue with a velvety finish.
full coverage with 2 coats. perfection.
What polish are you wearing this summer?
Is it just us, or does Monday make everyone else want a macaron, too?
It’s no secret that we love our sweets, so we HAD to stop by the famed Laduree when we were in NYC a few weeks ago. How could we not? There are only 3 locations in the whole US to get these delicious macarons. The store is too precious to put into words. And the treats? To. Die. For.
a dream of a window display.
sweets on sweets on sweets.
tower of delight.
the main event.
PS – Don’t know your macarons from your macaroons? Mon dieu! This handy article explains the difference.
PPS – Check out some of our favorite sweet treat recipes here, here and here.
Moroccanoil has made its mark on the world with innovative and revitalizing hair care products. Everyone has fallen in love, including us.
1. hydrating shampoo: perk up your dry summer strands with antioxidant-rich argan oil, Vitamins A and E and red algae—for hair that looks and feels healthier.
2. moisture repair conditioner: color, chemical processing and heat styling can really take a toll on your hair. use this conditioner to infuse hair with antioxidant-rich argan oil, reconstructive keratin and fatty acids.
3. restorative hair mask: this product came highly recommended by j’s hairstylist and now we know why. this once a week treatment quickly repairs hair that’s weak, damaged or color-treated.
4. moroccanoil treatment: this started it all! argon oil- a versatile and multitasking product. it is an essential for hairstyling that can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. it even speeds up drying time!
5. luminous hairspray: we have both been using this spray for quite some time. fights frizz and humidity. it’s not sticky. smells amazing. a must have.
What are your go-to Moroccanoil products? Tweet us! @glitter_blog_xo.