J: Hi. Busy life happening over here. We’ve missed you. Let’s catch up, shall we?
As you know, Jay and I are expecting a little boy in May and we are officially in FULL nursery planning/baby shopping mode. We will do a nursery reveal once we have the furniture installed, but here are a few items I’ve scooped so far:
Curtains: Had. To. Have. These. They’re pretty perfect for basically any room in your home.
Accent Table: A table very similar to this was one of the first purchases I made for the nursery to go next to the glider. Super cute. Great price. Target wins AGAIN.
Animal Heads: I obsessed over finding wall decor for the nursery that wasn’t cheesy. Really difficult task. BEHOLD the most precious white animal heads we came across at Z Gallerie and purchased on the spot.
And now for a few pregnancy must haves…
- My girlfriend, Annie turned me on to Mama Mio products and they are nothing short of amazing.
- This top. In every color. Perfect for the layering I’ve been doing in the chilly weather. Perfect fit. Super soft.
- Still sporting heels on the daily, but these slippers are sweet relief when I get home. And in gold. Naturally.
Promise we won’t stay gone long this time! We have Super Bowl Sunday and Valentine’s Day on the horizon after all!
You guys. It’s been a long week. We’re being lazy today and sharing five links to stuff we may do (or may not do) this weekend. Can’t call it.
1 How amazing do these grilled peach + pesto quesadillas look? They will be made this weekend. 100%.
2. J is working on a gallery wall in she and J’s bedroom and bought this piece to kick off the project. Stay tuned for before and after photos!
3. We may not be going back to school, but who doesn’t love new office supplies!? These Rifle Paper Co. notebooks are everything.
4. With fall approaching, it’s time to get organized. Check out BuzzFeed’s tips for a clean and neat closet and make room for new stuff! YAY
5. Treat yourself. You deserve an entire cookie skillet this weekend, girlfriend.
Hard to believe, but EASTER is a little less than a month away… Time to plan your tablescapes! Here are 5 must have items for your bunny brunch via Joss & Main + One Kings Lane:
1. Cora Beaded Chargers. The perfect base for your place settings.
2. Moss Bunnies (Because why not? EEE!)
3. Adorable serving tray. A Lela Rose favorite.
4. Peonies for days. Our most favorite Spring bloom.
5. Stemless wine glasses. That of which are hilarious.
It may not seem like it now, but your Thanksgiving can be a stress-free success. Whether you’re hosting Thanksgiving this year or just attending a feast, we have your serving | entertaining essentials covered. Also… Do. Not. Forget. The. Wine.
Start pulling out your china and cookware, girls. The 27th will be here before we know it!
Y’all. Lately I live on Pinterest. How can you not when planning a wedding!? I’ve come across so many adorable things and ideas that I just have to share a few with you:
adorable wedding day gift.
This table setting:
adore the stripes.
This wedding hair:
We had an amazing time celebrating Easter with our friends and families this past weekend! L hosted her annual egg hunt which was a huge hit (as always!) J spent time with her family in Augusta and started flipping through wedding mags. No time like the present to start PLANNING!