We woke up this past Sunday like it was Christmas morning… Sugar Paper Holiday for Target had ARRIVED. We legit couldn’t get our orders in fast enough. Here are a few of the gift-wrapping goods we scooped, but let’s be honest… we scooped pretty much everything.
Psssst Order today and get 10% off the prices below! 15% off if you order 3 items! Ridiculous…
Now, time to buy presents to wrap! Shouldn’t be a problem…
Happy Friday! Our shopping is basically done (phew!). We’re tying up a few odds and ends this weekend, and then…THE WRAPPING BEGINS. We’ve gathered a few of our favorites wrapping ideas for today’s Friday Five.
1. For the ladies in your lives: We rarely have a white Christmas in Georgia. We’ll take pink instead!
2. For bottles of wine: Use this genius idea from Martha Stewart to wrap your bottles of vino. No wine bag required.
3. For the eco-friendly giver (or receiver):Another idea from Martha. Layer vintage or re-purposed papers like wallpaper scraps, grocery bags or newsprint pages and use fabric scraps or ribbon remnants to make a unique bow.
4. For the men: Um, how cute is this idea from blogger Sweet Paul? Wrap gift boxes in an old plaid shirt (or just buy cheap plaid fabric) and use a glue gun to secure the folds. Don’t go crazy with the glue–it only has to hold for a few days! Finish with a bow tie.
5. For children (or the young at heart): We love this idea for re-purposing holiday cards into monogram gift tags (save this year’s to use next year!). Stencil the child’s first initial on a holiday card, cut out, and hole-punch. Secure with ribbon.
BONUS: Check out these wrapping tips from Better Homes and Gardens.
Wrapping gifts is one of our favorite holiday traditions. If we lived in the same city, we would totally grab a bottle of wine and wrapping supplies, turn on “Mariah Carey Christmas” on Pandora, and make a night of it.