We know. The struggle is REALLY real when it comes to gifting for the men in our lives. Allow us to help:Continue Reading
Woof, it’s Wednesday. And in four days it will be SUNDAY. Mother’s Day. You didn’t forget, did you? To help you last-minute shoppers, we picked out eight perfect Mother’ Day gifts…most available to ship or purchase ASAP.
1. MacBeth Weekender Polo ($49). Preppy perfection with white skinnies. Express shipping available.
2. Custom Pet Illustration ($55). Obviously this wouldn’t be ready in time for Sunday…but it’s such a sweet gift, we think you should consider it anyway.
3. GroVert Mini Planter ($30). Those of us with black thumbs (ahem, both of us) love a good succulent garden. If you don’t have time to order one online, check with your local florist for delivery. In Statesboro, check with our friends at Colonial House of Flowers (912.764.6097).
4. Tory Burch In Color ($36). A gorgeous coffee table book featuring an inside look at the designer’s life with her boys. Get it in two days with Amazon Prime.
5. Elizabeth & James Nirvana White Gift Set ($75). Notes of peony make this set (eau de parfume, rollerball and body lotion) one of our faves. Plus, Sephora has TONS of gift sets. One- and two-day shipping available.
6. Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Tasting Odyssey ($10). Sometimes only chocolate will do. Hopefully Mom will share! Available at Trader Joe stores everywhere.
7. Jack Rogers Nantucket Sandal Gold ($118). These classics will go with everything in her closet this summer. Express shipping available.
8. Dani Rae Gold Quatrefoil Earrings ($29). Lightweight style for every day. Call 912-764-7463 for express shipping.Continue Reading
There’s really no better feeling than being able to give back during the holiday season. When you’re cruising around online shopping this weekend, visit Sanik. Every item is handmade by Guatemalan artisans and proceeds from their sales go to fund scholarships for their children. Check everyone off your list with these unique items!
May we suggest this amazing clutch!?
Happy Shopping!Continue Reading