Happy Friday! J’s honeymooning in Italy this week and next, so L is holding down the glitter fort.
Here’s what we’re feeling right now: a charming springtime salad, the cutest tote, a must-try cocktail, how to use your iPhone (really) and a quiz we dare you to take. Hope you love these links as much as we do!
our weekend musts: two must-makes, two must-dos, and one must-have.
1. Salad Nicoise. We’re craving fresh flavor right now, and this gorg salad (half the joy is in the arranging) brought to you by A Beautiful Mess fits the bill perfectly.
2. Cutest Tote Ever. Yes. Just yes. We’re ordering this tote pronto.
3. Grapefruit Paloma. What’s a Paloma, you ask? A delicious tequila-based cocktail with just the right amount of fizz. So refreshing. Just looking at this picture makes us wish it was happy hour.
4. 20 Cool iPhone Hacks. This article details 20 useful tricks to get the most out of your beloved iPhone. Some you’ll recognize, most you won’t. At least we didn’t! Upgrade to fancy quotation marks? Don’t mind if we DO.
5. Quiz. Flashback to our Seventeen magazine days – who doesn’t love a good quiz? Take the “How Design Savvy Are You?” quiz by Domaine and test whether you know your book-matched from your herringbone. Spoiler: L is a Design Master! But you probably knew that already. 😉
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!