It finally feels like SPRING! Whether you’re headed to a golf tournament (J), hosting an egg hunt (L) or just relaxing with family, this beautiful weather calls for fresh spring threads. These are our top five looks for the next 48 hours.
1. Sophisticated Simplicty. Church and brunch with the family calls for a simple shape in a pretty pastel. Add a metallic clutch and sandals.
2. Classic with a Twist. Repurpose your favorite white button-down by adding a pastel midi skirt and ladylike heels.
3. Just Add Flowers. Spring-ify your favorite dark skinnies with a lightweight floral kimono and bright heels. This look is perfect for meeting up with friends for lunch on Saturday. Check out more casual outfit ideas here.
4. Prints Charming. This playful look works beautifully for a fancy brunch or Easter celebration. Tone down the pattern with a kitten heel or even a cute flat. Bonus points: add a low bun and bright pink lip.
5. Hey, Shorty. We DIE for short sets. Love this patterned one, or you can keep it simple in all-white. Perfect for an afternoon shopping or walking the golf course. Shorts call for a great tan – fake one with our helpful hints!
Whatever your plans, we hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.
YAY for the weekend. It’s actually sunny today – we’re crossing our fingers this lasts for a few days. Here’s what we’re loving right now!
1. Nude Lip. After a winter of bright red lips, we’re really feeling this pared down nude lip. Now, if we can just get a tan…
2. Homemade Pizza. L and Joe made this delicious Spinach Artichoke Pizza (sans artichokes – forgot them at the store!) this week, and it’s probably making a reappearance on Sunday night. It’s super easy, and we love the combination of flavors. Even Baby Joe gobbled it up.
3. Mimosa caddy. Making mimosa caddies is tops on our spring to-do list because we love champagne, we love pink, and we love DIY. And just because.
4.ASOS Floral Midi Skirt. J’s wearing this adorable floral midi to brunch in NYC during her bach party. Stay tuned for details!
5. Good read. We love this article about finding your style when you hit 30.
J and L reunite at Mount Vintage this weekend for J’s bridal shower – hope you guys get to spend the weekend with good friends, too!
J is in Greensboro doing a tasting for her upcoming wedding, and L is on the road to Atlanta for Apparel Market. Be sure to check out our IG (@glitter_blog_xo and @shopsocialdish) tomorrow for spring fashion sneak peeks! In the meantime (and in the spirit of Friday) we’re highlighting five date night outfits we’re really feeling right now.
View more outfit ideas on our Date Night Pinterest Board. Have a great weekend!
It’s Wardrobe Wednesday, glitter girls! J and I (and practically everyone else in the fashion world) have embarked on a passionate love affair with peplum-waist styles. We work it all: tops, skirts and dresses.