We’re obsessed – OBSESSED – with tweed jackets for fall. And not just this fall. Every fall. In fact, we each have a few. But there’s always room in our closets for one more. These are our favorites:
The temps are inching (ever so slowly) lower, and we’re definitely in a fall state of mind. It’s so close we can smell it. For today’s Friday Five, we’ve rounded up exactly what you need to know to have your most gorgeous season ever.
Smoky Eye // There are tons of “how-to” videos out there. This one by Into the Gloss is simple and easy to follow.
Polished Brows // Create the best brows to frame those smoky eyes with this how-to from the Zoe Report.
Contouring 101 // Kontour like a Kardashian, end up looking like a Klown. Instead, commit this super-simple tutorial to memory. You’ll look like yourself…only more defined.
Nude Lips // You already know how much we love a nude lip. This look is perfect with fall’s smoky eye – that whole “accentuate one feature” thing, you know. Check out this comprehensive roundup of nude lipstick shades.
Dark Nails // In case you missed it, here’s our round-up of our favorite tried and true fall nail shades.
What’s your favorite beauty look for fall? Tag us on Instagram at @glitter_blog_xo!Continue Reading
You guys. It’s been a long week. We’re being lazy today and sharing five links to stuff we may do (or may not do) this weekend. Can’t call it.
1 How amazing do these grilled peach + pesto quesadillas look? They will be made this weekend. 100%.
2. J is working on a gallery wall in she and J’s bedroom and bought this piece to kick off the project. Stay tuned for before and after photos!
3. We may not be going back to school, but who doesn’t love new office supplies!? These Rifle Paper Co. notebooks are everything.
4. With fall approaching, it’s time to get organized. Check out BuzzFeed’s tips for a clean and neat closet and make room for new stuff! YAY
5. Treat yourself. You deserve an entire cookie skillet this weekend, girlfriend.
It’s back to basics this weekend, girls. When a new season rolls around, you realize you need a lot of NEW things and not just fashion “essentials”…
1. Glasses: Time to update those specs, girlfriend! We came across GlassesShop.com and scooped these adorable wayfarer tortoise glasses. BONUS: GlassesShop.com is offering The Glitter Life readers 20% off with code GLITTER20. Get your orders in!Continue Reading
There it is, y’all. The crisp, chill in the air has arrived and we couldn’t be more excited… Excited to update our closets with cool weather essentials! Keep it simple, Sally. All you need are these fall essentials:
Solid long-sleeve tops for layers under blazers and vests:
Faux leather leggings are an absolute must. Pair with heels and a top for a night out or boots for running errands.
While we’re on leather… we ALL need a solid leather jacket. They’re so versatile. Like literally go with everything.
Last, but certainly not least… boots. These babies are at the top of our list right now:
How are you updating your closets this Fall!?Continue Reading
It’s official. We live for Fall. Fall weather. Fall fashion. Fall recipes. Fall events. We love it ALL. (PS have you seen the Oh Joy Fall Collection for Target? Pretty much purchased everything on the list.)
What’s a new season without a signature cocktail? Here it is girls:
Pumpkin Patch Cocktail
Place one shot of pumpkin liqueur, one shot of vanilla vodka and one shot of apple cider into a shaker filled with ice.
Shake well and serve.
TA DAH!Continue Reading
Copyright © 2017 Brooklyn. All rights reserved.