With the first official day of fall just around the corner, it’s time to darken up our manicures. Who doesn’t love a deep, rich nail color? Here are a few of our all time FAVE fall hues:
Celebrate the first week of spring by trying five new things this weekend.
1. A chic pair of sunglasses. Sunny days are ahead. Time to update your eye-wear! Step out of your comfort zone with a fun cat-eye style.
2. Springy statement earrings. It’s not quite warm enough for breezy dresses. Spring-ify your go-to winter outfit (blazer, tee and skinnies) with a pretty pop of color for your weekend brunch.
3. Smoothie pops. We love trying new recipes on the weekends. These healthy, delicious Orange-Banana Smoothie Pops are on our agenda.
5. DIY hair tie. Dress up your pony with this adorable leather hair tie. This quick, easy DIY has “weekend” written all over it.
Have a great weekend! Tweet or Instagram us your pics at @glitter_blog_xo.Continue Reading
Happy Wednesday, glitter girls!
Birchbox wants 2013 to be your “Best Year Ever” (perfect! so do WE.) To get you there, this month’s Birchbox included a fold-out poster with 25 simple tips and ideas to boost my (and your) happiness.
Let’s get to the goods shall we?
1. Caudalie Vinexpert Radiance Day Cream SPF 15: Right away I felt like my skin looked tight and nicely hydrated. Love.
2. Deborah Lippmann the Stripper to go: It’s no secret that we paint our nails whilst on the go (at the bar *cough cough*). Now we have an easy fix for the occasional mess up!
3. Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo: No. 4 Lumiere d’hiver Clarifying Shampoo is a weekly deep cleansing therapy that is nourishing to hair and scalp. This unique formula wont strip moisture or color, but does strip absurd faux pas!
4. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner: Applies smoothly and has a great fine tip; long lasting and didn’t smear/run in my eyelid crease.
5. Aerie Shimmer Fragrance: A very light/clean/crisp scent. Perfect for day or night.
Got any more ideas to make 2013 your best year ever? Tweet them to @glitter_blog_xo with the hashtag #mybestyear.
Happy happy Friday, glitter girls!
With holiday parties swiftly approaching (by swiftly, we mean this weekend), it’s time to get festive with our manicures. For us, festive = glitter. Here are our top five polish picks for the holiday season. Get to painting, ladies.
1. Essie: Beyond Cozy
2. Essie: Leading Lady
3. Deborah Lippmann: Glitter in the Air
4. Deborah Lippmann: Across the Universe
5. YSL: La Laque No1 Rouge Pop Art
What nail polish colors are you feeling this holiday season? Tweet us! @glitter_blog_xo
Copyright © 2017 Brooklyn. All rights reserved.