Tomorrow’s the day! Whether you’re planning a romantic dinner for two at home, or inviting the girls over for Galentine’s cocktails, you should shelve your usual
bottle of wine cocktail in favor of something special, like this Raspberry Rose by Kristin Alexander via Camille Styles.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 oz. gin
- 1/2 c. fresh raspberries
- 1/2 c. pesticide free rose petals (dried or fresh)
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 egg white
WHAT YOU DO
For the Raspberry Rose Syrup:
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add raspberries and rose petals and bring to a slow boil.
- Remove from heat and allow contents to cool.
- Strain liquid and discard any remaining pieces.
For the Cocktail:
- Pour Raspberry Rose Syrup and gin into a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Add egg white to shake and shake for an additional 10-15 seconds until foamy.
- Pour into champagne glass and garnish with a rose peel or raspberry.