You guys know we heart Target – it’s great style at great prices, areweright? Both of us own this Target sequined-collar plaid button-down from two years ago, and we’re bringing it back this season. And since we have Target on the brain, we linked our top picks from Target for fall over on Shop Style. Click this link to shop, or like our photo on Instagram (@glitter_blog_xo) today and you’ll get a shoppable email sent to your inbox. And check out our other posts featuring Target items here and here and here.
It finally feels like SPRING! Whether you’re headed to a golf tournament (J), hosting an egg hunt (L) or just relaxing with family, this beautiful weather calls for fresh spring threads. These are our top five looks for the next 48 hours.
1. Sophisticated Simplicty. Church and brunch with the family calls for a simple shape in a pretty pastel. Add a metallic clutch and sandals.
2. Classic with a Twist. Repurpose your favorite white button-down by adding a pastel midi skirt and ladylike heels.
3. Just Add Flowers. Spring-ify your favorite dark skinnies with a lightweight floral kimono and bright heels. This look is perfect for meeting up with friends for lunch on Saturday. Check out more casual outfit ideas here.
4. Prints Charming. This playful look works beautifully for a fancy brunch or Easter celebration. Tone down the pattern with a kitten heel or even a cute flat. Bonus points: add a low bun and bright pink lip.
5. Hey, Shorty. We DIE for short sets. Love this patterned one, or you can keep it simple in all-white. Perfect for an afternoon shopping or walking the golf course. Shorts call for a great tan – fake one with our helpful hints!
Whatever your plans, we hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.