YOU GUYS! Today is L’s birthday! What better reason to take a walk down memory lane, right? We have been friends for almost a decade and have a lot of fun (and awkward) photos to show for it…
Here’s to hoping she has the most amazing day EVER. She deserves it, y’all.
Guess what, Glitter Girls… TODAY IS LAURA’S BIRTHDAY! You know what time it is.
J: WOW. What a weekend. A group of girlfriends and I took over Chicago to celebrate Mary’s 30th. Here are a few snaps to sum it up:
post pizza picture. ❤
annnd now we’re brunching. at chicago q. amazing.
the cucumber margarita at bar takito is out of this world. highly recommend.
until next time!
J: You guys. Tomorrow is my friend Mary’s 30th birthday! YAY! Here we are the night Jay and I got engaged. I hope she has that same smile on her face all weekend long in CHICAGO.
HBD, MARES ❤
We’re skipping town to meet up with our girls, Anny and Shaili, in The Windy City. I can hardly contain my excitement.
With that, here are 5 things that are on our agenda this weekend. As you will see, we’re eating our way through the city. Reviews to follow after we’re back and recovered.
1. Gino’s East: Mary’s first birthday request… to eat pizza at Gino’s East. She says it’s the best. I’ll be the judge of that.
2. Tanta Chicago: We were lucky to land a reservation at this Peruvian hot spot. Let’s see what this cebiche is all about.
3. Chicago Q: Who doesn’t love a good BBQ joint? The bruleed macaroni and cheese is calling my name.
4. Bar Takito: Just the decor in this place looks so fun. Already dreaming of a cucumber margarita…
5. Bottlefork: This will be me: “One bag of sour cream donut holes, please.”
I have my BFF and Chicagoan, Anny Kitchen, to thank for this amazing itinerary. Stay tuned for trip pics on our Instagram page!
Today we’re wishing the happiest of birthdays to L’s mom, Jan. We hope your day is as special as you are! X0
WOW! Thank you for 2 wonderful, sparkly years! We are so grateful to have all of you as loyal readers and can’t wait to see what the future holds for The Glitter Life. Now, we party.
nothing terrible about us turning two!