1. Amika Blow Up Spray: As you know, L and I had the chance to try several amika products when we were in Vegas last month. Love. And the Blow Up Spray is no different. Lift your roots with this delicious smelling spray. After all, the higher the hair, closer to God.
2. Eyeko Black Magic Mascara: Loving the curved shape of this mascara wand! Glides on just perfectly. BONUS: Eyeko conditions your lashes .
3. RUFFIAN Nail Lacquer: I received the color “delirium” and wasn’t too sure I loved. It is surprisingly a really pretty shade of purple once i put it on my hands. Highly recommend for a fun pop of color.
4. Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream: Two words: quick. dry. This hand cream leaves hands feeling fresh, moisturized, and NOT greasy.
5. VOESH New York Aroma Spa Pedicure Set: I was unsure about a foot masque at first as I usually leave that up to my pedicurist. If you’re in search of SUPER soft feet, Voesh is for you.Continue Reading