Hosting your family or friends for Thanksgiving? Check out these easy last-minute decor ideas from Mrs. Lilien, one of our most favorite bloggers.Continue Reading
Happy Halloween, Glitter Goblins!
Pumpkin Spice Latte. Try your hand at the barista thing and make your own caffeinated treat. It’s actually easier than we thought it would be! This recipe, courtesy of the super-cute blog Recipe Girl, shows you how.
Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars. We like pumpkin, we like chocolate, and we like cheesecake. This recipe had us at hello.
Pumpkin Soup. There are a zillion pumpkin soup recipes out there, and almost all of them are good. (You really can’t mess up pumpkin soup). We like this recipe because it’s super, super easy. Substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth if you want a vegetarian soup.
Pumpkin Shrimp Bruschetta. We love pumpkin’s versatility. It works just as well in savory dishes (like pumpkin mac and cheese) as it does in desserts. We never really considered it for an appetizer, though…until we saw this recipe. The shrimp definitely make this app more substantial…but it’s just as tasty (and easier to eat) without it.
What’s your go-to fall recipe? Tweet us @glitter_blog_xo.Continue Reading
In case you hadn’t noticed, we’re heading into the holiday season – that wonderful/stressful time of year when there’s something to do and somewhere to go every.single.night. Behold, our top five tips for looking and being your best at a party. You’re going to need them!
Now, bring on the parties! Hope your weekend is fabulous.Continue Reading
Happy Memorial Day! Today we are thankful for our freedom and forever grateful to those who have given their lives serving our country.
Visit our Pinterest album red + white + blue to view the links for these images. Need some last-minute recipe inspiration? Check out some of our fave summer recipes here. We hope you all have a fantastic holiday.Continue Reading
Eeeeeeeeee we have a long weekend coming up! Whether you’re planning beach time, pool time, or backyard time, we’re sure refreshments factor into your agenda. We’ve gathered some great recipes to take you through Memorial Day weekend.
1. Lemonade. Lemonade is synonymous with summer. Check out these five lemonade recipes on The Glitter Guide. We’re totally making the vanilla version.
2. Pulled Pork Sandwiches. What’s Memorial Day without barbecue? We like this light recipe – perfect with lots of slaw and pickles by the pool.
3. Lobster Rolls. These lobster rolls are a sophisticated-yet-simple seafood alternative to barbecue sandwiches. Hello, Hamptons! You could also whip up two of our other faves: egg salad and pimiento cheese.
4. Homemade Potato Chips. TOTALLY WORTH IT. And honestly, this recipe is super easy.
5. S’mores. This easy, oven-friendly recipe eliminates the need for a campfire.
Do you have a go-to summer recipe to share? Tweet us @glitter_blog_xo!Continue Reading