You guys. It’s HOT. And L is PREGNANT. What’s she wearing? These pieces are going the distance, from now until her due date in August. From L:
1) Mossimo Supply Kimono Dress – I wore this dress (in heather gray) pretty much every day of the last two months of my first pregnancy. It isn’t maternity, but it’s super bump-friendly. Other selling points: it’s not too short; it has a flattering neckline; the lightweight jersey is perfect for warm (HOTTT) weather. I really needed a new one this time around, and I was not optimistic that Target would still carry this style five years later…BUT IT DOES! So I recently ordered it two more colors (black and zenith teal). Meet my new uniform, at least for the next five weeks.
2) Liz Lange Maternity V-Neck – As you guys know, I’m not a fan of buying maternity clothes unless it’s absolutely necessary. Most of it is SUPER expensive and quite often hideous. But I do really like these Liz Lange v-neck tees. They’re nice and long, the fit is perfect…and they’re cheap enough to toss after you give birth. Bye! I have this tee in black (to pair with these black leggings) and navy/white stripe (to pair with my white Spanx skinnies). I wear both with a huge acid yellow chunky necklace. Distract with accessories!
3) Joe’s Jeans Denim Shorts – I bought these denim shorts (with J!) for my first pregnancy, and I am getting just as much wear out of them the second time around. I pair them with a short sleeve Piko top from Shop Sole Dish (black, grey, royal blue, mint and white available). They weren’t cheap, but I’ve gotten so much wear out of them. Obviously, if I were pregnant in the fall or winter, it might have made more sense to invest in full-length maternity denim.
4) Liz Lange Maternity Leggings – When I have to dress up these days, my go-to outfit consists of these black leggings, a black tank (usually this one) and a cute kimono (like this one or this one)…finished off with printed leopard heels. Not exactly revolutionary, but comfortable and good enough for the next five weeks.
5) Aerie Boho Bralettes – OMGGGGG. I discovered these lace bralettes a few weeks ago and they’ve been such a game changer. They’re super comfortable to sleep in, and I will definitely wear them post-pregnancy. This style comes in so many great colors – I had to stop myself at three.
We’d love to see your pregnancy style! Tag us in your pics on Instagram @glitter_blog_xo!