Recently our sweet friend Corinna was inquiring about our favorite spring/summer wedges. We compiled this list for her (ranging from boho to classic to dressy) and wanted to share it with you, too!
NOTE: The original title of this post was Wedges Wednesday. Did anyone else’s Wednesday spiral out of control?
1. Shop Social Dish “Wisdom” Wedges. Wear these platform boho beauties with bell bottoms and maxi dresses. And they’re only $39. Hellow!
2. Halogen “Clarette” Wedge Sandal. This super-versatile sandal (skews classic, not boho) can be paired with pretty much anything in your closet. Corinna actually ended up choosing these!
3. Shop Social Dish “Daff” Wedge. L would call this a “shootie” wedge. We’d pair these taller, chunkier wedges with dark or distressed skinnies and a linen blazer for a dressier look.
4. Jack Rogers Marbella Mid Wedge. Every Southern girl needs a pair of Jack Rogers, and these metallic not-too-high wedges go beautifully with tailored shorts and summer dresses. SPECIAL OFFER for you guys: Order these from Sole Statesboro and get 20% off!
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors “Josephine” Wedges. If we had to pick ONE wedge to wear all spring/summer, with everrrrrrrything, it might be these MICHAEL Michael Kors wedges. We love the strap (buckle, not velcro), the versatile light tan color and the wooden platform.
Stay tuned for pics from our recent trip to NYC!