1. Bain de Terre macadamia oil NOURISHING SHAMPOO: A lot of paraben free shampoos have such little lather, but this lathered up fantastically and left my hair feeling fresh and clean.
2. Bain de Terre macadamia oil NOURISHING CONDITIONER: My hair definitely benefited from using this conditioner. It’s soft, smells great and looks visibly healthier.
3. Benefit Fakeup:Absolutely in love with this concealer. It blends so easily and wears light. BONUS: It’s super hydrating if you’re battling dry skin.
4. Evologie® Stay Clear Cream: I have yet to notice anything spectacular about this product. With a price tag of $62, I was expecting more BUT maybe it takes more time…
5. ChapStick® Hydration Lock: I’m a lip product junkie and I can honestly say this is one of the best lip balms I’ve used. First, apply the bubblegum flavored lip scrub from Lush. Then, add your hydration lock and you have the perfect pout.