Adults and kids alike will love this delicious summer side dish: fresh corn grilled with herb butter.
Grilled Corn with Herb Butter via Summer Cottage magazine
What You Need:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened and divided
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ears corn, husks and silks removed
What You Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable grill spray.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter over medium heat. Add oil and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup butter, chives, parsley, salt and pepper at medium speed with an electric mixer until combined. Set aside.
- Using a silicone brush, brush corn with oil mixture. Place corn on grill rack over direct heat. Grill, covered with grill lid, brushing with oil mixture and turning every 10 minutes for at least 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Serve warm with herb butter.
What’s your favorite veggie to grill? Tweet or Instagram us at @glitter_blog_xo!