Eeeeeeeeee we have a long weekend coming up! Whether you’re planning beach time, pool time, or backyard time, we’re sure refreshments factor into your agenda. We’ve gathered some great recipes to take you through Memorial Day weekend.
1. Lemonade. Lemonade is synonymous with summer. Check out these five lemonade recipes on The Glitter Guide. We’re totally making the vanilla version.
2. Pulled Pork Sandwiches. What’s Memorial Day without barbecue? We like this light recipe – perfect with lots of slaw and pickles by the pool.
3. Lobster Rolls. These lobster rolls are a sophisticated-yet-simple seafood alternative to barbecue sandwiches. Hello, Hamptons! You could also whip up two of our other faves: egg salad and pimiento cheese.
4. Homemade Potato Chips. TOTALLY WORTH IT. And honestly, this recipe is super easy.
5. S’mores. This easy, oven-friendly recipe eliminates the need for a campfire.
Do you have a go-to summer recipe to share? Tweet us @glitter_blog_xo!