My March Birchbox arrived last week, and I must say it was one of my favorites to date. I was beyond excited to try every product. Let’s get down to it, shall we?
1. Macadamia Natural Oil™ Deep Repair Masque: This product is *perfect* for thick, long hair like mine. Smells great and left my hair feeling silky smooth after one use. Recommend.
2. Macadamia Natural Oil™ Healing Oil Treatment: Want to cut your drying time and have soft, shiny hair? This product is for you! Mix with the Repair masque for ever more amazing results.
3. Madewell for Birchbox Nail Emery Board: It is well-documented that L and I are pretty obsessed with doing our nails, so you can image how psyched I was to see this super cute emery board in my box! Every girl needs a “purse file.”
4. Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow: Y’all. I’ve sampled several BB creams since they became a trend, and I can honestly say this is the best. Goes on weightless and smooth, and leaves you with flawless skin. Just try it.
5. Stella Cadente Miss Me Discrete? Eau de Toilette: This fresh-out-of-the-shower scent is really nice, but I wish it lasted longer.
6. Supergoop!® Endless Summer SPF 30+ Everyday UV Lotion: I had heard *great* things about Supergoop!, so I was uber-excited when it showed up in my Birchbox. The non-greasy formula has a high degree of photo-stability, which means that it can withstand strong solar rays. This is what I NEED for long days on the lake.
So tell us…what was in your Birchbox this month!? Tweet or Instagram us at @glitter_blog_xo.
Want to get your very own Birchbox every month? Click here.