Happy Friday, glitter girls!
This week has been total madness. J has had a bazillion work meetings & tried to get to the gym in the interim; L has been doing everything from shipping orders to ordering inventory to hosting a trunk show (more on that next week!). So thank you, Friday, for showing up on time. We’re looking forward to putting our work aside and trying some new things this weekend! Here’s what we’re thinking:
1. Pop of Color: Spring is the perfect excuse to brighten your interior. Start small – pick a room and add a little “P.O.C.”, as Mr. Brad Goreski would say. We found five images to inspire you on The Glitter Guide. (And tune into It’s a Brad Brad World on Wednesdays at 10PM on Bravo. Love him.)
2. Nails: Ease into spring with a bright, fun mani! (And glitter, naturally.)
3. Fun Recipe: It will be warming up in Atlanta this weekend (finally). Sixty-five and sunny = patio lunch/dinner. So glad the Brown Eyed Baker is sharing ninety-five of her favorite spring recipes. Why not try 1, 5, or 10?
4. New Necklace: Speaking of a pop of color, why not shop for something to add a little pizazz to the basic chambray shirt you’ll be wearing all spring? 31 Bits is a socially-minded jewelry business giving women in Northern Uganda an opportunity to counter poverty by making jewelry. The “beads” on these beautiful necklaces are handmade using recycled paper. Thanks to 31 Bits, these women who make these necklaces now have access to English lessons, finance training, AIDS and health training, and more. We can’t think of a better way to update your wardrobe.
5. Recover: Cold temps and whipping wind can do a number on your locks. This weekend, get your hair back in business with the Winter’s Grasp Dry Scalp Mask from Homemade Living: Home Dairy with Ashley English. You can thank us later.
What are you ladies up to this weekend? Shopping? Cooking? Eating? Drinking? Tweet or Instagram us pics! @glitter_blog_xo. You could be our next Glitter Girl…