It’s FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY, glitter girls!
We’ve had a very productive week here at the Glitter Life. We’ve been selected as contributors to Lucky Magazine’s online community, and we are SUPER excited to announce that we have been selected as a Birchbox affiliate (more details on that later)! After such a busy week, we’re definitely looking forward to the weekend. Here’s our to-do list!
1. Watch THE BIG GAME. This Sunday, the Atlanta Falcons take on the San Francisco 49ers at the Georgia Dome to see who will head to New Orleans to compete in the Super Bowl. Even if you’re not a big football fan, you have to admit it’s been fun to see the Falcons advance so far this year. Stay tuned to our Twitter feed (@glitter_blog_xo) on Sunday as J will be tweeting LIVE from the game.
2. Try a new recipe. Speaking of football, these hummus cups from Inspired Taste are the perfect thing to make if you’re watching the game at home (or someone else’s home – they travel well). It’s easier to say no to chili cheese dip if you have a healthy, delicious alternative!
3. Paint Our Nails (duh). Since we’re Falcons fans–rise up!–we’re going to attempt this red and black manicure we found on Habisky Nails.
4. Play in our closets. Yall, the weather has been WEIRD here lately. It’s been in the seventies all week, but it’s supposed to be freezing again this weekend. Since we’re saving our clothing dollars for new spring styles, we’re going to play stylists in our closets and create some fun transitional outfits from pieces we already own.
5. Catch a movie. The oscar noms were just announced, and we have to admit… only one us (J) has seen any of the Best Picture nominees. She *highly* recommends Django Unchained ,btw. L really wants to see Argo, and next on J’s list is Zero Dark Thirty. So make some popcorn and relax for a few hours before the work week begins again!
Don’t forget to check our Twitter on Sunday for J’s updates from the Georgia Dome! As always, tweet us your weekend pics @glitter_blog_xo.
P.S. If you’re in Atlanta this weekend, here’s your Daily Candy Weekend Guide!