This week’s Friday Five is dedicated to New Year’s Eve essentials. After all, it’s a big night and you need to look/feel amazing! Here we go…
1. Chain-strap bag. NYE is not the night to lug around your trusty tote. You need a small, clutch-sized bag with a chain, so you can sling it over your shoulder when necessary. We both love our Tory Burch Reva clutches–J’s is gold, mine is black. Those exact styles aren’t available any more…so why don’t you go for this one?
2. Bling. We believe strongly in the power of bling. Whether you’re wearing jeans and a sweater, sleek black pants and a sparkly top, or a full-on cocktail dress, NYE is the night to bring out your biggest, brightest bling. We love these earrings from Social Statesboro.
3. Stay-put Lip Gloss. Your lip gloss will have to last through cocktails, dinner, more cocktails, champagne, and a smooch or two. Avon Perfect Wear Extracting Lip Gloss stays put for–wait for it–eight hours. Actually, according to Oprah’s testers, it lasted for for ELEVEN hours, with no reapplying. Either way, this will get you through the night.
4. Tights. Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean you have to wear ski pants. Keep warm and stay stylish with a pair of patterned tights. These will jazz up your LBD and–bonus–smooth you out.
5. Wine Wipes. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again…wine wipes. These stain-erasing cloths are a must for your NYE bag. Say cheers to pearly whites!
What’s in your bag for New Year’s!? Tweet us @glitter_blog_xo