Happy Friday, ladies!
So, we basically blinked and the holidays are here. And you know what that means (besides family drama)…TRAVEL. L and I are seasoned road warriors, and we’re sharing our top five travel essentials on today’s Friday Five.
1. Dry Shampoo: Sitting in a car/plane for hours on end can make your hair feel totally flat and/or greasy. Liven up your locks with Psssssst Instant Spray Shampoo. Hair looks, feels and smells freshly shampooed without water. Easy.
2. Moisturizer: When winter weather leaves our faces feeling dry and chapped, we rely on Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Perfecting Water Moisture Mist. Not sure what is in this “water,” but our skin loves it! Skin looks hydrated and softened with the first use. This product is *key* when traveling.
3. All-In-One Products: It’s one thing to spread all your stuff out on your own bathroom counter (JENNY), but the holidays often mean sharing cramped quarters. L really loves this Garnier Ultimate Cleanser–it doubles as an exfoliating scrub (scrub your face for two minutes) and *triples* as a purifying mask (leave it on for five minutes). You basically get an entire face cleaning arsenal in one tube. We’re all about multi-tasking.
4. Flats: How in the world are some of these ladies running around the airport in 5” stilettos!? Tone it down with some cute and comfortable flats, okay?
5. Travel Pouch: Don’t stash your luxe travel products in a boring ziplock bag. We suggest Kate Spade:
*Don’t forget your phone/iPad/laptop chargers! We’ve been guilty of that too many times to count.*
And speaking of travel, L and I are reuniting in Athens this weekend for the University of Georgia/Georgia Southern football game. One or both of us will probably end up painting our nails in public. It’s a tradition. Hope you are as excited as we are for the weekend!