YAY! My October Birchbox is here!
1. Miracle Skin Transformer: This tinted skin perfecter is five things rolled into one: moisturizer, primer, pore minimizer, sunscreen, and zaps oil. We love a multi-tasker! And it doesn’t smell.
2. Luna Bar: Chocolate Raspberry: You’ve got to get your daily dose of fiber somehow. Why not via dark chocolate that forms a perfect union with ripe raspberries and a bit of vanilla icing?
3. Caudalie Vinoperfect Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum: Oil free. No irritants. Perfect. This serum goes on super smooth and leaves my face feeling fresh.
4. DDF Brightening Cleanser: I’ve been a huge fan of DDF for a while–the moisturizer is amazing. So I was quite excited to receive this XL sample of brightening cleanser. It’s really gentle and leaves you with noticeably brighter, smoother skin.
5. Mighty Leaf Tea Pouches: Cold weather is approaching, so these tea pouches brought a smile to my face. There’s nothing better than warming up with a delicious warm beverage! These tea pouches are perfect to keep in my desk.
What was in your October Birchbox!? Not a member? Click here. 100% worth $10!
J + L