1. Color Club Custom Collection Polish: I had never tried Color Club polish before, but I must say it’s pretty great. This rose gold shade transitions perfectly into fall.
2. Kate Spade New York Twirl Perfume: Attention-getting, but not overpowering. This fruity floral scent is great for the office OR a night out.
3. Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment: Y’all. I use so much heat on my hair it’s out of control. This argan oil keeps my strands from looking dull and frizzy. It absorbs right away and smells fresh. I recommend.
4. Tili Bags: I don’t feel like I can ever have enough small bags. Whether it’s to group small items together in my handbag or keep jewelry detangled while traveling, I can always find a use for one. Lurve these fun prints.
5. WEI To-Go Sleepover Kit: No need to neglect your beauty regimen when you’re traveling. This cleanser leaves your skin glowing and comes in a re-sealable plastic pack. Perfect when you’re jet-setting.
6. Twistband Hair Ties: Let’s face it. By 3:00pm Monday-Friday, I’m looking for a hair tie. These are way cuter than a brown rubber band…AND they don’t cause the dreaded “ponytail crease.”
What was in your September Birchbox? To join click here. TOTALLY worth $10/month.