Since we still have Sin City fresh in our hearts and minds, we’re dedicating this week’s Friday Five to the one and only Las Vegas. We know you’re dying to see what we did when we weren’t tearing up MAGIC. Here are our top five Vegas dos.
1. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino: To say that L and I are amateur gamblers is an understatement…but we actually had good luck here! We learned how to play craps with some very friendly folks and drank free wine. Can’t beat that.
2. Pink Taco Happy Hour: After a long day at the pool, we decided happy hour was in order. We were pleasantly surprised to find Pink Taco (located right in our hotel) had a $5 happy hour menu! Margaritas, wine, shrimp cocktail, quesadilla…all $5. Too bad we didn’t stumble upon that earlier into our trip.
3. The Cosmopolitan: Chandelier Bar : Y’all. This is one of the most beautiful spaces we have ever seen. You literally sit INSIDE the chandelier to enjoy your cocktails. Check it:
4. Style Limousine Service – L and I are business-class travelers…on coach budgets. So imagine our delight when my boyfriend, Jay, arranged for us to ride to and from the airport in a private limo. So one-percent! We highly recommend our friends at Style Limousine Service. Not only did the driver pick us up from the airport at the UNGODLY hour of 630am…but he cheerfully obliged when we
begged politely asked him to stop for bagels at Panera. Um, and we really like the name.
5. Nails – We can’t have a Friday Five without nails! We searched high and low for the perfect Vegas-y, glitter-y shade…and of course we didn’t find it until after we got back from our trip. Whatever, we’re going to rock it this weekend and reminisce about our great time.
Have you been to Vegas? What are your top five dos?
YAY for the weekend!
J + L