Hi hi hi Glitter Girls!
Laura and I are always looking for a pretty way chill our beverages during parties. Let’s face it, a Coleman party cooler isn’t very “glitter.” Here are a ew pretty options I came across:
1. Ikat Slanted Party Tub and Stand Collection: I ordered this as SOON as I saw it. The slanted back is perfect for wine bottles! My sweet friend, Anny, gave me the matching tray as a housewarming gift. Obsessed.
2. Wood Outdoor Cooler: This is a MUST for cook-outs. The guys tend to hang around the grill on the patio and this is the perfect housing for their beverages!
3. Chevron Beverage Tub: Hosting a bridal/baby shower? Throw a little color into the mix!
4. Black & White Damask Beverage Bucket: We’re also obsessed with damask. And anything black and white. (We’re obsessed with LOTS, okay?) The deeper tub is great for stacking water bottles. Or multiple bottles of wine… either way.
5. Personalize your beverage tub with a monogram: I particularly love this one because you can swap the ribbon for different colors on holidays. They also make really great gifts for newlyweds…
How will you be chilling your beverages this summer? (it’s hot, y’all.)