The bar cart trend has returned with more style than ever! Here are 10 bar cart essentials, IMO:
1. A great shaker is key. So is glitter.
2. Give the bartender a little inspiration with a cocktail recipe book.
3. Pretty bottle stoppers are the perfect alternative to your run-of-the-mill cork.
4. Why not house your liquor in something super cute?
5. What would a bar cart be without a little bubbly!?
6. Jazz up your cocktail with fun paper straws!
7. Here at TGL we are OBSESSED with chevron. Chevron anything. Chevron cocktail napkin? Absolutely.
8. I mustache you a question… are you making a statement with your bottle opener?
9. Go vintage with your ice bucket. Modern can be equally amazing…
10. Last but not least, here are a few of my favorite bar carts:
Don’t just sit there—start drinking. Or at least stock your bar. If you don’t have one . . . Don’t you think you should?