It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Those without a Nordstrom card, that is… The Anniversary Sale is *finally* live to the public!
If you haven’t heard, this epic sale includes all new items that are already marked down. Basically what we all dream of, right? Anyway, it’s the perfect time to stock up on basic and classic pieces and maybe a little splurge here and there?
While we obviously love the fashion pieces associated with this sale, we also gravitated to the home items! They’re good, y’all.
Here at The Glitter Life, we believe in home improvement, self improvement, wardrobe improvement…life improvement in general. We love the start of a new year – it gives us a little extra push to make some positive changes in our lives.
1. Get organized. Try as we might, we’ve never been able to use the “task” function on our phones effectively. We’re paper people, and we like to check stuff off. We love this pretty to-do list from Sugar Paper, now available here.
3. Develop a signature scent for our homes and our boutiques. We vote for Voluspa Crisp Champagne, now available here.
4. Give more of our time, our money, our talents and our love.
5. Take care of our skin. We each have a Clarisonic, but we aren’t great about using them every day. This year we vow to make them part of our daily routines.
6. Cook. We both like to whip up party appetizers (also here, here, here and here) but it’s rare that we cook weeknight meals. Stay tuned for some healthy, easy recipes you can make any night of the week.
What changes are you making for 2014? Tweet or Instagram us @glitter_blog_xo.
PS – After ringing in the new year separately (check out our instagram for pics), we met up and took some pretty amazing photos. Maybe we should add another resolution to our list: Take one decent photo together in 2014.
There’s no denying the thrill that accompanies shopping for fun trinkets. Whether they’re stocking stuffers for family members or small tokens of appreciation for co-workers, there are plenty of ways to spread the holiday spirit without breaking the bank. We’ve come up with a few of our favorite gifts—all under $25—that hold a prominent place on our wish lists this season.
4. Jonathan Adler Zebra Dish– Add a pop of color to your space with this dish. The perfect place to toss your keys, loose change, etc…
5. Voluspa Goji Tarocco Orange Candle – Everyone–everyone–loves receiving a pretty candle, and the warm scent of the Voluspa Goji Tarocco Orange candle is perfect for this time of year. Bonus points for its mini size!
EEEEK one week ’til Christmas! Are you ready!? Tweet us @glitter_blog_xo