It’s official: only one week until Valentine’s Day! Time to let your guy know what you want on 2.14. Don’t be subtle. We suggest asking for:
What’s on your wishlist? Tweet us! @glitter_blog_xoContinue Reading
In the spirit of the new year, we’ve been trying some new products / upgrading our usual stuff. Here are our five favorite new things. Hope you have a glitterous Friday!
Mrs Meyers Radish Soap – L was first to try this delicious new scent from Mrs. Meyers. Now we’re both obsessed. Has an invigorating, clean scent, which is great when you’re washing dishes and you’re feeling a little (or a lot) tired.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara – We make our way through Rimmel products on the reg. We picked up their latest and greatest mascara a few weeks ago. LOVE the thick brush – coats evenly with no clumps.
Gold Foo Dogs – We both guard our homes with Foo Dogs. They’re believed to have powerful protective benefits, PLUS they’re super fun decorative accessories. L’s had her turquoise Foo Dogs for years, and J just scooped this gold pair from One Kings Lane.
Tory Burch Eau De Parfum Spray – New year, new scent. After going through several samples of this, J purchased the bottle. Solid decision. Not too heavy with a classic, clean smell. A++.
Have you purchased anything new this year? Tweet or Instagram us your faves @glitter_blog_xo!Continue Reading
Out for a Sunday stroll among the beautiful old buildings in Jekyll Island’s historic district. A ten-mile bike ride followed…not the wisest of moves.
Normally we go for juxtaposition of shape in our outfits: flowy top with skinny jeans, fitted tank with breezy wide leg pants, etc. But we think this BCBGeneration flutter top paired with BCBGeneration flutter shorts kinda WORKS. Of course, defining your waist with a belt (L’s FAVORITE, also shown here) is key. Photos taken on Jekyll Island, Georgia.Continue Reading
On the way to a casual dinner at Rah Bar on Jeykll Island…
Black, brown, aztec print, rattan, metallics, tortoise…we think it all goes together beautifully. So wear what you love! Fun fact: We both own this adorable Tory Burch tortoise cuff. #twins (L’s was a gift from her mom!) Photos taken on Jekyll Island, Georgia.Continue Reading
1. Zara: Sandals With Tassels: Make a statement with these boho chic sandals. Pair with a monochrome white on white look for a perfect pop.
2. Stuart Weitzman: Gladiator Sandal: Stuart Weitzman always says he designs shoes simply to make women happy. We say he succeeded with these gladiators!
3. Sam & Libby: Karina Sandal: We love a good Target/Designer collab. Our long time fave Sam Edelman and his wife Libby released this less-expensive line last month. Couldn’t be cuter.
4. Sam Edelman: Yuri Tribal High Heel: Take it up a notch with these fun, flirty sandals! Gotta love a comfortable chunky heel to take you from the office to happy hour.
5. Valentino: Rockstud T-Strap Pump: Obsessed. Literally obsessed. So versatile you can wear them with skinny jeans and a tee or an evening gown.
6. J. Crew: Collection Bow Pump: Nothing says summer like a pair of preppy, nautical heels. Dress them up or down. Either way, you can’t go wrong.
7. Tory Burch: Marlow Loafer: The silhouette of the season is… the smoking slipper! This simply chic flat is a show stopper.
8. Social Boutique Bow Flats: Everyone needs a nude flat in her summer wardrobe. And at $28, you might as well make it TWO pairs. These are *perfect*.
9. J. Crew Mirror Metallic Oxfords: Absolutely dying over this mirror metallic look. The perfect complement to a pair of jean cutoffs and a white v-neck tee.
What shoes are you feeling this summer? Tweet us! @glitter_blog_xo.Continue Reading
Copyright © 2017 Brooklyn. All rights reserved.