Well hello, Friday. It’s absolutely LOVELY to see you. We’re totally feeling this cute, casual look for the weekend ahead:Continue Reading
1. Essie | Marshmallow: White not? Such a perfect spring/summer shade.
2. Colgate Optic White Toothbrush | Whitening Pen: It really doesn’t get much easier than this! Super easy for traveling purposes.
3. Dermalogica | Daily Microfoliant: A product that we will buy over and over. See brighter, smoother skin with one use!
4. EOS | Shave Cream: They know more than just amazing lip balm. Delight your skin with 24 hours of deep, ultra-soothing moisture every time you shave.
5. Tory Burch | Lip Color: That right, ladies. TB is in the beauty biz! As you can imagine, the products are nothing less than amazing. We need this lip color in every shade:
And there you have it, girls. Your beauty buys for the weekend! Did we miss any? Tweet us!Continue Reading
Happy Valentines Day, Lovelies!
As Fashion Week comes to a close, here are five looks we LOVE. This was not an easy decision…
1. Oscar De La Renta:
2. Elie Saab
3. Tory Burch
4. Marissa Webb
5. Mara Hoffman
What were some of your fave looks from this past week? Tweet/Instagram us @glitter_blog_xo.Continue Reading
In the spirit of the new year, we’ve been trying some new products / upgrading our usual stuff. Here are our five favorite new things. Hope you have a glitterous Friday!
Mrs Meyers Radish Soap – L was first to try this delicious new scent from Mrs. Meyers. Now we’re both obsessed. Has an invigorating, clean scent, which is great when you’re washing dishes and you’re feeling a little (or a lot) tired.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara – We make our way through Rimmel products on the reg. We picked up their latest and greatest mascara a few weeks ago. LOVE the thick brush – coats evenly with no clumps.
Gold Foo Dogs – We both guard our homes with Foo Dogs. They’re believed to have powerful protective benefits, PLUS they’re super fun decorative accessories. L’s had her turquoise Foo Dogs for years, and J just scooped this gold pair from One Kings Lane.
Tory Burch Eau De Parfum Spray – New year, new scent. After going through several samples of this, J purchased the bottle. Solid decision. Not too heavy with a classic, clean smell. A++.
Have you purchased anything new this year? Tweet or Instagram us your faves @glitter_blog_xo!Continue Reading
Out for a Sunday stroll among the beautiful old buildings in Jekyll Island’s historic district. A ten-mile bike ride followed…not the wisest of moves.
Normally we go for juxtaposition of shape in our outfits: flowy top with skinny jeans, fitted tank with breezy wide leg pants, etc. But we think this BCBGeneration flutter top paired with BCBGeneration flutter shorts kinda WORKS. Of course, defining your waist with a belt (L’s FAVORITE, also shown here) is key. Photos taken on Jekyll Island, Georgia.Continue Reading