We love a three day weekend – the next Friday seems to roll around that much faster. It’s hot here in the South, and we’re headed for the pool tomorrow. Here, five of our favorite ways to cool off:
1. Watermelon Floats. These refreshing frozen-yogurt floats are a must have for your guests this weekend. Brighten up the glasses with fresh limes! We are making these. Period.
2. Tomato Zucchini Pasta Salad. This cold pasta salad is easy to prepare, absolutely delicious…and can sit safely in the sun for hours (it’s bound by a Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette, not mayo).
3. Cucumber Lemonade Chiller. We ADORE rosemary in cocktails, so of course we fell hard for this adult lemonade. Make a pitcher and sip all day. Another summer cocktail option? Raspberry Beer Cocktails.
4. Refreshing Face Mask. When the heat gets to be too much, venture inside and whip up one of these masks using ingredients you probably already have on hand.
5. Refreshing Body Spray. Hop on over to Thank Your Body and learn how to make a refreshing body spray. Honestly, it sounds really easy.
How do you keep cool during the summer? Tweet or Instagram us at @glitter_blog_xo.Continue Reading