A few weeks ago, the Social and Dish girls and I snapped a few pics of the looks we’re loving for fall. We took five key pieces (a denim jacket, a navy blazer, a reptile print top, riding boots and nude heels) and paired them with statement items like coral skinny jeans, red matchstick pants, and a bright blazer. Here’s how we mixed and matched.
1. A bright blazer perks up a neutral print top and belted shorts.
2. We prettied up this classic blazer/jeans/boots combo with a bright pink tee and pearls.
3. Maxi skirts are totally having a moment now. And actually, so are chambray shirts. Together they’re perfection.
4. You *can* do white jeans in for fall! Ground them with a navy blazer and riding boots.
5. Toughen up a retro blouse and lady-like shorts with a denim jacket.
6. Our model Brooke loved this sporty look!
7. Coral skinnies add a shot of color to your go-to fall neutrals…and go with pretty much everything.
What’s your favorite look? How do you mix and match your wardrobe to create new looks?
L + J
Special thanks to our model Brooke Brown Smith and photo shoot assistants Tiffany Kendrick and Lauren Thompson.