In the spirit of the new year, we’ve been trying some new products / upgrading our usual stuff. Here are our five favorite new things. Hope you have a glitterous Friday!
Mrs Meyers Radish Soap – L was first to try this delicious new scent from Mrs. Meyers. Now we’re both obsessed. Has an invigorating, clean scent, which is great when you’re washing dishes and you’re feeling a little (or a lot) tired.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara – We make our way through Rimmel products on the reg. We picked up their latest and greatest mascara a few weeks ago. LOVE the thick brush – coats evenly with no clumps.
Gold Foo Dogs – We both guard our homes with Foo Dogs. They’re believed to have powerful protective benefits, PLUS they’re super fun decorative accessories. L’s had her turquoise Foo Dogs for years, and J just scooped this gold pair from One Kings Lane.
Tory Burch Eau De Parfum Spray – New year, new scent. After going through several samples of this, J purchased the bottle. Solid decision. Not too heavy with a classic, clean smell. A++.
Spring is in full force here in Georgia, and we could not be more excited (though we could definitely do without the pollen). The dawn of a new season always inspires us to switch up our fragrance, and this spring we are craving light, fresh scents. Here are some of our faves.
Alright, ladies… Now that you’ve seen what’s in Laura’s bag, here’s a peek into mine:
1. Tory Burch Robinson Satchel: I absolutely adore this bag. The color is perfect. The size is perfect. No complaints. I’ve had her for almost and year and you can barely tell! I’m hard on my bags, y’all…
2. Kate Spade Lacey Wallet: This actually sat in my closet for a while until I purchased the Robinson Satchel. The gold compliments the cognac color perfectly!
3. Missoni for Target notepad: I’m sure most of you are familiar with the craze that was Missoni for Target. I was lucky to scoop these super cute notepads and a few other things! Let’s face it, I always have something to jot down.
4. Narciso Rodriguez for her eau de toilette: I’m pretty picky when it comes to perfume! Narciso Rodriguez has been a staple in my bag for a while. I love that it’s perfect for day or night and lasts most of the day!
5. Buxom Lip Polish: The color (Sandy) is perfect and it gives a nice plumping effect! It lasts a while which is also a plus…
6. Other random products: Colgate Pro Clinical: I HAVE to brush my teeth throughout the day. A little obsessive about it. Hand Sanitizer: A little obsessive about this too… Hair ties: So much cuter than your run-of-the-mill elastics! Ray-Ban Aviators: As L said, you just CAN’T beat this classic style! Very Top Gun. RIP Tom-Kat. Earbuds for the gym, business cards, mints…