Just finished up Part 1 of the spring photo shoot for Shop Social Dish. We’re pretty psyched about these photos! Our model looked lovely (despite a recent bout with the flu–BEEN THERE), and it cheered us up just to see these bright spring colors. We hope you enjoy this (un-edited) behind-the-scenes look!
We’ll have the finished product up soon on Shop Social Dish. What do you think? What’s your fave spring look?
Special thank to our beautiful model, Brooke Smith, and our (also beautiful) assistants Chelsey Navin and Mekensie Jackson. All styles shown may be ordered by calling 912.681.4008. Select styles are available at www.shopsocialdish.com.
Emerald was named the color of 2013 by Pantone, and ever since the announcement, it seems the color is popping up everywhere! From nail polish to accessories, we’ve rounded up our favorite emerald products! Get ready to find yourself green with envy…
We are absolutely LOVING this color trend! What are you thinking, glitter girls? Love it or leave it? TWEET US @glitter_blog_xo.
A few weeks ago, the Social and Dish girls and I snapped a few pics of the looks we’re loving for fall. We took five key pieces (a denim jacket, a navy blazer, a reptile print top, riding boots and nude heels) and paired them with statement items like coral skinny jeans, red matchstick pants, and a bright blazer. Here’s how we mixed and matched.
1. A bright blazer perks up a neutral print top and belted shorts.
2. We prettied up this classic blazer/jeans/boots combo with a bright pink tee and pearls.
3. Maxi skirts are totally having a moment now. And actually, so are chambray shirts. Together they’re perfection.
4. You *can* do white jeans in for fall! Ground them with a navy blazer and riding boots.
5. Toughen up a retro blouse and lady-like shorts with a denim jacket.
6. Our model Brooke loved this sporty look!
7. Coral skinnies add a shot of color to your go-to fall neutrals…and go with pretty much everything.
What’s your favorite look? How do you mix and match your wardrobe to create new looks?
L + J
Special thanks to our model Brooke Brown Smith and photo shoot assistants Tiffany Kendrick and Lauren Thompson.