Available in mini, medium and large sizes, this bag is what you’ve been looking for. Need it in a basic black or camel color? They have that. Want a fun, bright hue? They have that, too. So simple, yet so perfect.
What do you think, ladies? Have you found your go-to Spring | Summer bag?Continue Reading
Yay for the weekend! L and the Joes are headed to Greenville, South Carolina, this weekend for a mini family vacay. Today’s Friday Five is dedicated to weekend warriors everywhere.
1. Packing List. No matter where you’re going, it pays to plan your outfits ahead of time. We’re big believers in packing light – it’s no fun to lug around a bag of clothes that you end up not even wearing. For a weekend away, you really just need a few things: a great pair of skinnies, a couple of tops (one dressy, one casual), flats (unless you have a big nighttime event, leave your heels at home) and medium size bag in a bright color. Here’s L’s packing list for Greenville:
2. Homemade Snacks. It’s so much healthier (and cheaper) to make your own snacks rather than relying on the offerings at some nasty gas station. You can whip up your very own trail mix in a matter of minutes! Make a big batch and package it in small portions for the trip. Use this recipe from Taste of Home for inspiration.
3. Travel Mask: Long road trips can leave your skin looking super tired. Wake it back up with the Travelmate Mask by When. This high-quality Essence Gel Mask uses a bio-cellulose sheet created by fermenting coconut juice, each containing a high volume of fluid that is very effective in transferring the liquid nutrients to skin. We also recommend When’s 10:00PM mask for anti-aging…
4. Weekender Bag: Kate Spade Saturday is the latest and greatest from the Kate Spade New York family. KSS believes that “getting dressed should be a lot of fun” and we couldn’t agree more. We were really intrigued by Saturday’s “Design a Weekender” program where you build your own travel bag. SO FUN! You really can’t go wrong there.
5. A Good Book: Atlanta girl, Emily Giffin (you may recognize her name from other amazing books such as Something Borrowed and Something Blue…) has done it again with her latest novel Where We Belong. If you can’t read in the car, it’s also available on audio! We won’t spoil it by giving details, but trust it’s a must read.
What are you up to this weekend? Traveling anywhere fun? Tweet us! @glitter_blog_xo.