Meet our latest glitter girl, Britton Rowe. J’s beautiful cousin (who’s getting married this July EEE!) and L’s former intern at the Georgia State Capitol. Could the world be any smaller?
About Me: I’m a fashion-focused girl working my way through the Star Wars-infested waters of the software development world.
1. What item or accessory do you wear the most? My David Yurman bracelets. No matter the outfit, they work perfectly and I can layer them with other fun accessories.
2. What are your three favorite stores (for ANYTHING, online or bricks and mortar)? 1. Kate Spade for statement investment pieces 2. C.Wonder for on trend basics 3. Etsy for interesting, personalized pieces that no one else has.
3. Fill in the blank. You would die if ____ followed you on Twitter. Kim Kardashian, because let’s be real she doesn’t follow anyone. People just follow her.
4. Your last meal. What is it? This is tough because I really like food, but if I had to choose it would be Rotier’s cheeseburger and french fries. It’s this hole in the wall place in Nashville near where I used to live but it’s rumored to be the cheeseburger Jimmy Buffet wrote ‘Cheeseburger in Paradise’ about…yeah, it’s that good.
5. What’s your guilty pleasure? Reality TV. My fiance can’t stand it, but I just love the drama. It makes me feel like my life is much,much more sane!
L and I can definitely relate to Britton’s favorite accessory. We wear at least one Yurman bracelet everyday. #armparty
About our Glitter Girls: Once a week-ish, we highlight one of our favorite friends/readers/fellow Glitter Girls with a pic and a brief questionnaire. We’ll feature girls who are living in interesting places (from Atlanta to Alaska) and doing interesting things (from stylish stay-at-home moms to corporate ladder-climbers). We hope you enjoy getting to know The Glitter Life community!
In other news:
We’ve got an exciting week of posts planned! Stayed tuned for the perfect spring appetizer (Mango Avocado Shrimp Cups); a make-up bag makeover; and spring’s best denim.Continue Reading