We know. The struggle is REALLY real when it comes to gifting for the men in our lives. Allow us to help:Continue Reading
J: Hi. Busy life happening over here. We’ve missed you. Let’s catch up, shall we?
As you know, Jay and I are expecting a little boy in May and we are officially in FULL nursery planning/baby shopping mode. We will do a nursery reveal once we have the furniture installed, but here are a few items I’ve scooped so far:
Animal Heads: I obsessed over finding wall decor for the nursery that wasn’t cheesy. Really difficult task. BEHOLD the most precious white animal heads we came across at Z Gallerie and purchased on the spot.
And now for a few pregnancy must haves…
- My girlfriend, Annie turned me on to Mama Mio products and they are nothing short of amazing.
- This top. In every color. Perfect for the layering I’ve been doing in the chilly weather. Perfect fit. Super soft.
- Still sporting heels on the daily, but these slippers are sweet relief when I get home. And in gold. Naturally.
Promise we won’t stay gone long this time! We have Super Bowl Sunday and Valentine’s Day on the horizon after all!Continue Reading
Happy Cyber Monday! We know you’re scouring the interweb for the best deals of the day, but never fear… we’ve compiled a list for you.
1.Sole + Dish | Up to 20% off with code CYBER2015. Time to stock up on denim and scoop the fur vest you’ve been eyeing!
2. ASOS | 30% off everything with code BLESSED. Stock up on their ADORABLE (and reasonably priced) shoes.
3. H&M | 20% off $25 code 2020 | 30% off $50 code 3030 + Free Shipping!
4. Tory Burch | 30% off your $250 purchase + FREE shipping and returns with code THANKS. Now is the time to buy the boots and bag you’ve been eyeing…
Festive Flask. $13 shipped
Metallic Jewelry Tray. $6 shipped…
Stay tuned to @glitter_blog_xo on twitter as we announce other sales throughout the day! Let’s get shopping, people!
You guys know we heart Target – it’s great style at great prices, areweright? Both of us own this Target sequined-collar plaid button-down from two years ago, and we’re bringing it back this season. And since we have Target on the brain, we linked our top picks from Target for fall over on Shop Style. Click this link to shop, or like our photo on Instagram (@glitter_blog_xo) today and you’ll get a shoppable email sent to your inbox. And check out our other posts featuring Target items here and here and here.Continue Reading
Valentine’s Day is one of our favorite holidays. What’s not to love about a day filled with happiness, treats, cheesy cards, hugs, kisses etc etc? Here are five things we’re crushing on this weekend:
2. ASOS Sweater With Heart Elbow Patches: Wear your heart on your sleeve. Literally.
3. Chloe Love Story Perfume: So fresh. So amazing.
4. Kate Spade Heart Dish: Because you need the constant (adorable) reminder.
5. J. Crew Foliage Earrings: Girls…We always need fun jewels. Always.Continue Reading
We think we have safely made it into the Spring/Summer weather zone which means… DRESSES. What better way to complement your favorite frock than with a killer pair of statement earrings? Here are five we’re obsessing over:
How are you girls accessorizing your Spring/Summer looks?Continue Reading