We have done the legwork for you, girls. Here are the best products to refresh your makeup bags and beyond. BONUS: they’re all under $20. You’re welcome.Continue Reading
We think we have safely made it into the Spring/Summer weather zone which means… DRESSES. What better way to complement your favorite frock than with a killer pair of statement earrings? Here are five we’re obsessing over:
How are you girls accessorizing your Spring/Summer looks?Continue Reading
EEEE HAPPY FRIDAY!
Next Thursday is Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re spending it with your significant other or your girlfriends, we’ve got five things to get you in the spirit.
1. Nails (of course). Go all out with this perfectly red mani.
2. Sweet Treat. You’ve got fifteen minutes, right? Whip up this easy (you can even make it ahead of time) “Cupid’s Cloud” raspberry and cream dessert from the fabulous blog A Pretty Life. It’s romantic enough for the two of you, but it’ll also please a crowd. Winning!
3. Cards. L’s friend Lauren went Pinteresting and made adorable valentines for her daughter’s class (a riff on the one below). You could also go old-school with retro kiddie valentines from the Dollar Store.
4. The perfect gift. Guys are under a LOT of pressure on Valentine’s Day. Come on, get him something too. Think out of the box (zing!) and put together a cute a grab-bag of his favorite things.
5. Outfit. We heart these lovely looks from Forever 21. OMG, we are on fire today.
J’s off to Charleston for a girls’ weekend. L’s doing a re-set at Dish (gotta make room for our new spring stuff!). What are y’all up to this weekend? Tweet us at @glitter_blog_xo!
Happy Monday, glitter girls!
Whew! What do you think of our inventory picks for Social and Dish? Did you eat anywhere amazing this weekend? What color were your nails? Tweet us @glitter_blog_xo!