So. Real talk. We could eat a cheese plate for every meal. Easy. But sometimes we need to switch it up! Never fear… this quick and easy dip from Damn Delicious has you covered. A crowd-pleaser for your football watching this weekend!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup roasted corn kernels
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil two 10-ounce ramekins or coat with nonstick spray. *I used these amazing Le Creuset Cocottes instead of ramekins. Highly recommend scooping a few for your kitchen!*
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn, chiles, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Divide the filling evenly into the ramekins and top with remaining cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly around the edges, about 5 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.