We’ve been doing some shopping lately – no surprise – and we’ve been feeling especially grabby in the cosmetics department. Here’s the low-down on what we scooped in the last few days:
1. Dior: Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation. Worth every penny. It’s not heavy- looking, but it does give you a nice finished look that lasts throughout the day. It dries a little darker, so try a shade lighter than your skin tone. And wear a headband when applying so it doesn’t look like you’re due for a dye job!
2. Benefit Cosmetics: Dandelion Luminizer. This product typifies the great quality I’ve come to expect from all Benefit products. Apply it lightly for a subtle, natural-looking pink; build up from there.
3. Tigi Your Highness Shampoo/Conditioner. Sometimes our long, heavy hair needs a LIFT. J’s mom introduced her to the Your Highness (cute!) Volume Collection, which does the trick and smells delicious.
4. L’oreal: Sublime Bronze Airbrush. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. We’re obsessed with L’Oreal’s sunless tanning products. J was super eager to try their new deep natural tan shade. It’s perfect (we could have guessed that).
5. Garnier Nutrioniste Ultra Lift Pro Intensive Deep Wrinkle Night Cream. It’s a mouthful…but L loves this stuff. It feels nice and thick going on, but dries to a super smooth finish on your skin.
6. Wet N Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss in Bronze Berry. You know we’re suckers for a neutral (and cheap) lip-gloss. This Wet N Wild gloss may replace our go-to gloss this summer. It’s a little darker than our beloved NYC Everlasting Blossom…but we’re feeling it!
What are your go-to beauty products!? Tweet us @glitter_blog_xo or Instagram your finds @glitter_blog_xo.