With the first official day of fall just around the corner, it’s time to darken up our manicures. Who doesn’t love a deep, rich nail color? Here are a few of our all time FAVE fall hues:
Spring is in full force here in Georgia, and we could not be more excited (though we could definitely do without the pollen). The dawn of a new season always inspires us to switch up our fragrance, and this spring we are craving light, fresh scents. Here are some of our faves.
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino: We have both been wearing Tom For Black Orchid for YEARS, so it’s no surprise that we are obsessed with his latest, Neroli Portofino. One spritz and you’ll feel like you’re on the Italian Rivera.
1. Purchase the Beauty To Go Fragrance Sampler For Her from Sephora.
2. Sample Sephora’s most popular scents.
3. Choose a favorite.
4. Redeem a roller ball at no additional charge.
Don’t see your fave spring scent on our list? Tweet us! @glitter_blog_xo.Continue Reading
Happy Friday, glitter girls!
We’ve had a crazy-busy week. Down in Statesboro, L finally launched the new website for her stores Social and Dish. Up in Atlanta, one of J’s restaurants was the filming location for the upcoming Anna Nicole Smith biopic on Lifetime. As our friend Mags says, “It’s an inspiring story.”
On that note, let’s get the weekend started! Here’s your Friday Five.
2. Saturday Skinnies. Dark-wash skinnies are fine for Fridays, but Saturday night calls for something more special. These reptile print skinnies from L’s new website are super comfy, with just the right amount of stretch. Pair them with a black or jewel-tone slouchy sweater and nude heels. Sssssssssexy.
3. Sophisticated Comfort Food. Gah, how good does this pumpkin mac and cheese look?! L whipped up this recipe last night and wished she was able to send J a smell-o-gram. That. Good.
4. Georgia-Florida Game. Those you in the south are familiar with the annual University of Georgia v. University of Florida match-up, also known as “The World’s Largest Cocktail Party.” Neither of us is going to Jacksonville, but we’re definitely going to watch these two top teams duke it out on TV. No matter what game you’re watching on Saturday, be sure to make your tailgate nice and pretty with our tailgate tips.
5. Brunch. Now that it’s getting cooler (finally), we can actually handle eating outside. What sounds better than a lazy Sunday brunch al fresco? Check out Daily Candy‘s handy list of the best brunch spots in Atlanta. Live in a different zip-code? Try blogger Katherine Martinelli’s fantastic recipe for Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict and cook up your own feast at home.
What are y’all up to this weekend?
L + JContinue Reading
Happy Monday, Glitter Girls! J and I are running around today, getting ready for our trip. (Maybe you’ve heard about it?) Packing for a whole week has been a bit of a challenge. Here’s what we made room for in our suitcases…
Clearly we’re taking more than this…but these are our highlights. What are we missing? What would y’all take if you were going with us? Eeeeeeek, we’re leaving tomorrow!
L + JContinue Reading
Copyright © 2017 Brooklyn. All rights reserved.