Enjoying a relaxing night at Lake Oconee with Jay, Romeo and his furry cousin Riley!Continue Reading
1. Anthropologie Tasseled Strands Necklace: I’m truly obsessed with this not-so-average bib necklace. And I will admit, it’s already on order. Oops – I couldn’t resist. Mint AND tassels? This adds the perfect pop of color and texture to your favorite summer dress or tank top/shorts combo.
2. BCBGeneration Cutout Bustier Dress: I have several weddings to attend this summer, and I can totally see myself wearing this fun twist on the classic LBD. Pair it with a bright heel and STACKS of bracelets. Call Social Statesboro to purchase and enjoy FREE shipping on your purchase.
3. G.H. Bass & Co. Gwen Loafers: These versatile flats easily take you from day to night. Wear with skinny slacks to work and fun, flirty shorts for happy hour. We all know nude footwear lengthens your legs, ladies.
4. Kate Spade Par For The Course Tote: It’s no secret that I love golf. I grew up going to tournaments and watching my dad and brothers play. Now as I watch Jay play (and dabble a little myself), I really need this tote to accompany me in the cart.
5. Mara Hoffman Luau Bikini: Love at first sight. The color combo and tribal print caught my eye right away, and I’m really feeling the longer, retro-inspired top. It’s so different than the rest of my tops! Time to switch it up.
What is on your wish list this summer? Share with us on Twitter! And stay tuned for L’s “Currently Coveting” list.Continue Reading
top: forever 21 (also seen here) // blazer: j.crew (similar here) // skirt: bcbgeneration (available here) // flats: (available here) // clutch: bcbgeneration (also seen here; call 912.681.4008) // necklace: town & reese (call 912.681.4008) // bracelets: the usual suspects // nails: essie tart deco // photo credit: kristen evans
Anchor a floral-stripes combo with a classic navy blazer and nude flats.Continue Reading
And we scooped a few things for spring/summer, too.
What do you think of our picks for fall/winter 2013? Tweet us @glitter_blog_xo! Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest boards here.Continue Reading
Jay and I attended a beautiful winery wedding at Montaluce Winery in Dahlonega, GA over the weekend. Such a chic venue!Continue Reading
We can’t lie. It’s been a long week. L has been sick, J’s been swamped at work, and the weather down south has been super depressing. So, in true Glitter Girl style, we’re planning a fun and productive weekend to shake these rainy
day WEEK blues. Here’s our plan:
1. Decorate. A little Target-ing always lifts our mood. A few pics of some recent Target finds..
Have you seen the new and improved Threshold for Target collection? This iron wire table is a MUST have.
2. Make. Inspired by J’s recent purchase of a green guacamole bowl (from Target! we can’t stop.), we’re going to whip up this fresh Edamame Guacamole on Saturday afternoon and cross our fingers for patio weather. Just add pita chips and a cocktail.
3. Makeover. Our closets, that is. L’s closet is jammed with hangers, and J’s bedroom is a maze of laundry piles. Inspired by this article on Lauren Conrad and this post on Cupcakes and Cashmere, we’re going to at least START spring cleaning our closets.
4. Shop. Now that we have some room in our closets, we’re going to reward our superior organization skills with a few spring wardrobe purchases. What? We deserve it! Our picks:
5. Nails. What would our Friday Five be without a new nail color? J’s picking up Essie’s Bikini So Teeny at lunch today.
What are y’all up to this weekend? Tweet us or Instagram us @glitter_blog_xo!
J and I are not shy about sharing our love for BCBGeneration, the lower-priced sister line BCBG Max Azria. Year after year, this brand turns out amazing pieces at fantastic prices (almost everything is under $100). J always falls for the dresses, while L is a fan of the separates. We also love their creative social media site, The Generation Nation. Today we bring you a few highlights from our spring 13 BCBGeneration delivery.
First, our three favorite dresses:
Aren’t those dresses just a breath of fresh air? Now, for the separates.
All images courtesy of bcbgeneration.
We could make an entire wardrobe out of just these ten pieces! What’s your favorite apparel brand? Tweet us at @glitter_blog_xo!
Hi Hi Hi!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! We definitely have a love/hate relationship with this time change… See how we spent our low-key weekends:
What were y’all up to this weekend? Share your pics with us on Twitter and Instagram @glitter_blog_xo.