1. Zara: Sandals With Tassels: Make a statement with these boho chic sandals. Pair with a monochrome white on white look for a perfect pop.
2. Stuart Weitzman: Gladiator Sandal: Stuart Weitzman always says he designs shoes simply to make women happy. We say he succeeded with these gladiators!
3. Sam & Libby: Karina Sandal: We love a good Target/Designer collab. Our long time fave Sam Edelman and his wife Libby released this less-expensive line last month. Couldn’t be cuter.
4. Sam Edelman: Yuri Tribal High Heel: Take it up a notch with these fun, flirty sandals! Gotta love a comfortable chunky heel to take you from the office to happy hour.
5. Valentino: Rockstud T-Strap Pump: Obsessed. Literally obsessed. So versatile you can wear them with skinny jeans and a tee or an evening gown.
6. J. Crew: Collection Bow Pump: Nothing says summer like a pair of preppy, nautical heels. Dress them up or down. Either way, you can’t go wrong.
7. Tory Burch: Marlow Loafer: The silhouette of the season is… the smoking slipper! This simply chic flat is a show stopper.
8. Social Boutique Bow Flats: Everyone needs a nude flat in her summer wardrobe. And at $28, you might as well make it TWO pairs. These are *perfect*.
9. J. Crew Mirror Metallic Oxfords: Absolutely dying over this mirror metallic look. The perfect complement to a pair of jean cutoffs and a white v-neck tee.
What shoes are you feeling this summer? Tweet us! @glitter_blog_xo.Continue Reading